WASHINGTON COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (Washington County, Utah)
JIMMY'S FOUNTAIN & LUNCH
St. George, Utah
LOCATION37 N. Main Street
St. George, UT 84770
Telephone ORchard 3-9964 in the 1961 telephone book
In the right third of the ground floor of the Wadsworth Building between the Dixie Theatre and McArthur's Jewelers.
HISTORYJimmy Sammons took over Rex's Fountain sometime between 1958 and 1961. He changed things around a little and changed the name to "Jimmy's Fountain & Lunch". He was there in 1971, but not listed in the 1971 telephone book.
WCHS-01397 Inside of Jimmy's Fountain & Lunch