WASHINGTON COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (Washington County, Utah)
PINTO WARD CHAPEL AND SCHOOL
LOCATIONIn Pinto, Utah.
This building no longer exists.
HISTORYThe Pinto Ward Chapel and School was built in 1866.
The first bishop of the ward was Richard Robinson.
The building was demolished in the 1950's.
A memorial marker was erected in 1954
WCHS-03129 Photo of the old Pinto church & school in 1865
Other photos on the web:
Photo of the Pinto Ward and School with people out in front