WASHINGTON COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (Washington County, Utah)
THE MINERAL CACTUS and THE CACTUS
St. George, Utah
LOCATIONSt. George, Utah
HISTORYG. G. R. Sangiovanni & Co. began publishing The Mineral Cactus in early 1868.
Later, the name was changed to The Cactus.
REFERENCESSouthern Utah Memories: Newspapers of Washington County, Utah, 1864 to 1994 - Part 1 of a two-part series, December 15, 2012
by Loren R. Webb, December 15, 2012