WASHINGTON COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (Washington County, Utah)
A. R. WHITEHEAD & SONS
St. George, Utah
LOCATION28 E. Tabernacle Street
St. George, UT 84770
HISTORYThe building was constructed in 1895 and used for the A.R. Whitehead & Sons mercantile store.
In 1914, the building was acquired by Daniel Watson who established Dixie Drug there.
REFERENCESLandmark and Historic Sites: Informational Guide of Historical Sites within the City of St. George
Second Edition, Revised 2011, p. 80
Compiled by the St. George Community Development Department