WASHINGTON COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (Washington County, Utah)
ALEXANDER F. McDONALD HOME
HISTORYThis home was built in 1872.
BIOGRAPHYAlexander F. McDonald was the overseer of the Church tithing and dispensing office. He employed workers idled by a shortage of materials for the St. George Temple.
August 1968 photograph by P. Kent Fairbanks
REFERENCESLibrary of Congress, Historic American Buildings Survey, Alexander F. McDonald Home
Call Number: HABS UTAH,27-MID,1-
Survey number HABS UT-79