WASHINGTON COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (Washington County, Utah)
SECOND CHURCH BUILDING IN SANTA CLARA
Santa Clara, Utah
LOCATIONNext to the old school.
HISTORYThis building was constructed between 1897 and 1902.
It was torn down in the 1940s.
WCHS-01808 Photo of the second church building and old school building in Santa Clara
REFERENCESHistory of Santa Clara, Utah: a Blossom in the Desert
Compiled and edited by Joyce Wittwer Whittaker
Published by the Santa Clara Historical Society, 2003.
See pp. 448-???, "History of the Santa Clara Chapels"